American recipe for Olympic basketball champions!
Since the infamous Dream Team of 1992, consisting of superstars Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Scotty Pippin, Clyde Drexler, John Stockton, Karl Malone, Patrick Ewing, Chris Mullin, Christian Laettner, David Robinson, Larry Bird and Charles Barkley, the USA have been known worldwide for their basketball prowess. Here’s a recipe for Olympic champions, full of protein to give them the energy to take the win once more!
Serves 6. Prep time: 10 minutes.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs (see recipe below), peeled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Lemon juice
- Cut 6 eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and blend them by hand with mayonnaise, plain yoghurt, Dijon mustard, a squirt of lemon juice, and salt to taste.
- Spoon the mixture back into the whites. Dust with paprika.
Source: Real simple, Classic deviled eggs
Photography: Jeffrey W @Flickr
You may also like:
British recipe for Olympic rowing champions
Try this homely British dish, perfect food for budding rowing champions.