Rules for Making the Perfect Cup of Coffee
If you’re planning to be the perfect host for your guests or you simply want to enjoy a really superb cup of coffee, there’s nothing better than preparing the coffee yourself.
Here are some rules you can adhere to if you really want to make that perfect cup, especially if you just ordered the freshest coffee beans from A1 Coffee.
- Always go for freshness. Nothing beats freshly brewed coffee. So, never buy in bulk if you cannot consume them before their freshness fade.
- Always store your coffee beans in an airtight, sealed container to prevent your beans becoming stale. Additionally, don’t refrigerate as this can have an effect on the taste and aroma of coffee.
- Always try your coffee beans before you buy. This gives you an idea of the taste and aroma that you will be dealing with every time you make a cup of coffee.
- Invest in a coffee grinder as grinding the coffee beans is one of the surest ways of having the best-tasting coffee in the world. That said, don’t ever buy coffee grounds.
- Learn to use the exact measurements. This is one way to ensure consistency in your coffee experience.
- Never add boiling water after putting the coffee as it burns your coffee. Likewise, never reheat coffee as it cannot hold its distinct flavors this way.
- If you steam or heat milk to be added to your coffee, make sure to keep the milk temperature well below 140oF. Anything above this gives it a sour taste.
- Experiment with different flavors of syrups to complement the taste of your coffee.
Infographic: How to make the perfect cup of coffee!
Have a look at our freshly brewed infographic! Print it, pin it on your coffee machine. Be the barista you’ve always wanted to be.
We hope you enjoyed our guide, and your next cup of coffee!