Best starting school books
The best books on starting school for primary school children.
It’s perfectly normal for your child to have questions about starting school or even feel a little anxious. Here is our list of the best illustrated starting school books to help your little one get ready for school.
Left to Right:
- Do I Have to Go to School?: A First Look at… by Lesley Harker
- My First Day at Nursery School by Becky Edwards
- Lucy & Tom Go to School by Shirley Hughes
- Billy and the Big New School by Catherine Anholt
- I am Too Absolutely Small for School (Charlie & Lola) by Lauren Child
- Harry and the Dinosaurs Go to School by Ian Whybrow
- Where’s My Peg?: My First Day at School by Jen Green
- Spot Goes to School (Spot Baby Books) by Eric Hill
- Starting School Sticker Book: Over 100 stickers, by Felicity Brooks
Find the books below in Mindful Mum’s amazon book store below.